This calendar works well in a binder. You may want to print using the Manual Duplex Method. That will give each each month pages across from each month when you open them up. (See Image on the left)
The following will give you the basics to print duplex Manually. For more detail visit our FAQ Page using the link at the top of this page. Your printer's operating instructions will also have instructions.
- Pick or make your cover page. We have some great One Page Annual Calendars that will work well.
- Make sure your setup is set to print First page first (Usually not the default you may have to deselect - Last Page First).
- In the Paper Tray insert your printed Cover Page face up top of page in first and print January. (Tip: Remove the Header and Footer in Setup).
- In the Paper Tray Insert page two of January face up top in first and print February.
- Repeat Step 4. for each month.
Calendar Print and Edit Instruction
Select the orientation (Portrait or Landscape ) you want. Click on a Month.
A new tab or print friendly window will open with that page with your selection. You may move
from month to month using the arrows "< >".
Use your browser's print function to print the page.
Make sure your printer is set up to match the orientation of your
selected page (Portrait or Landscape). Use "Print Preview" If you have it.
Any calendar on this site may be edited in Word and print size adjusted in Chrome, Internet Explorer or other browsers. Click here to our FAQ Page
for detailed information.