Some of our users like to three hole punch this calendar. The Manual Duplex Method offers two adjacent pages of the same month. The following will give you the basics. Your printer will have specific detailed instructions.
- Pick or make your cover page. We have some great One Page Annual Calendars that will work well.
- Make sure your setup is set to print First page first (Usually not the default you may have to deselect - Last Page First).
- In the Paper Tray insert your printed Cover Page face up top of page in first and print January. (Tip: Remove the Header and Footer Setup).
- In the Paper Tray Insert page two of January face up top in first and print February.
- Repeat Step 4. for each month.
Calendar Print and Edit Instruction
Select the orientation (Portrait or Landscape ) you want. Click on a Month.
A new tab or print friendly window will open with that page with your selection. You may move
from month to month using the arrows "< >".
Use your browser's print function to print the page.
Make sure your printer is set up to match the orientation of your
selected page (Portrait or Landscape). Use "Print Preview" If you have it.
Any calendar on this site may be edited in Word and print size adjusted in Chrome, Internet Explorer or other browsers. Click here to our FAQ Page
for detailed information.
PO Box 108 Conover NC 28613